It manages the administrative, financial as well as the technical functions as authorized by the Governing Body from time to time.
HR & Admin
Names of the important Office bearers
|1.||Mr. Adil Zainulbhai||Chairpersonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Dr. Ravi P. Singh||Secretary Generalemail@example.com|
|3||Mr. Rajesh Maheshwari||CEO,NABCBfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Dr. Atul Mohan Kochhar||CEO,NABHemail@example.com|
|5||Mr. C K Biswas||CEO,NBQPfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|6||Dr. Manish kumar Jindal||CEO,NABETemail@example.com|
|7||Mr. N. Venkateswaran||CEO, NABLfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|8||Dr. Manish Pande||Director (HOD, PADD)||email@example.com|
|9||Mr. Anil Relia||In charge , PPIDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|10||Mr. Alok Jain||Director,(HOD, TCB Cell)||email@example.com|
|11||Mr. Ranvijay Bihari||Deputy Director,(HOD, e-Quest)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|12||Dr. Hari Prakash||Director, PPID(CPIO)||email@example.com|
|13||Mr. H. B. Chawla||Technical expert, F&Afirstname.lastname@example.org|
|14||Mr. Kuldeep Kaul||Principal Advisor (In-charge F&A)||email@example.com|
|15||Dr. Sunil Kumar Mishra||Joint Director, (HOD, RACB)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|16||Mr. Sanjay Singh||HOD,M & PCemail@example.com|
|17||Dr. Aishvarya Raj||Sr. Director, (HOD, ZED)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|18||Mr. Vikram Jindal||Advisor, IT, Cellemail@example.com|
|19||Dr. Aradhana Chopra||Director (Hr &Admin Incharge) and Chief Ethics Officer (Ethics cell)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|20||Ms. Kanika Sethi||Administrative officer||Kanika.email@example.com|
Powers & Functions of Authorities
The Chairperson, QCI is a non-executive head of the organization and Chairs the Governing Council
and the Governing Body of QCI
(details mentioned in clause 2.1 of S & F Manual).
• The Secretary General shall act as the Member Secretary of the Society as per the provision of the Societies Registration Act. • The Secretary General shall function as the Chief Executive Officer of Quality Council of India and shall have all the executive powers to supervise and manage the technical, administrative and financial functions of the Council as per the rules of Council. • The Secretary General shall, subject to the provisions of rules and decisions of the Governing Body, exercise general supervision and administrative control over the officers and staff of QCI including delineating their duties and functions. • The Secretary General shall coordinate and exercise professional leadership in respect of all activities of QCI. • The Secretary General shall be the appointing authority for various positions in QCI. The Secretary General may also delegate his/her powers to officers subordinate to him/her for administrative, financial, legal matters and other issues, as and when the need arises or it is considered absolutely necessary
Each board is headed by a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) who is responsible for its technical and administrative functions.
Disciplinary and Appellate Authorities
|Categories of Officers/Staff of QCI||Disciplinary Authority (DA)||Appellate Authority (AA)|
|Below the level of CEO / HOD||CEO / HOD||Secretary General|
|CEO / HOD||Secretary General||Chairperson|
|Secretary General||Chairperson, QCI||Governing Body|
Finance & Accounts
It Administers the work related to Finance and Accounts of QCI including its Boards.
As per the provisions of RTI Act, QCI has constituted RTI Cell mandated with the following activities:
• Coordinate all the work relating to implementation of RTI Act in QCI.
• Serve as the nodal point for receiving applications and appeals physically as well as online and forward it to the concerned Board / Division / Department / Appellate Authority within QCI.
• Serve as the nodal point for sending reply against the application / appeal after receiving the required information from concerned Board / Division / Department.
• Coordinate matters relating to Central Information Commission (CIC) in terms of hearing, orders and other matters related to QCI.
• Any other work related to the RTI Act.
The composition of the cell is as under
|Dr. R. P. Singh, Secretary General||Appellate Authorityfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Hariprakash, Director, PPID-QCI||CPIOemail@example.com|
|Sh. Jagminder Kataria, Deputy Director||Assistant CPIOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Shilpa Khanna, AO, NABET-QCI||Supporting email@example.com|
The cell functions as independent entity and reports to SG, QCI. The composition of the cell is as under :
1. Dr. Aradhana Chopra - Chief Ethics Officer
2. Ms. Smita Bharti - Law Officer
3. Mr. Sanjeev Kumar - Support staff
4. Ms. Manju Sharma - Support staff
ICC for Sexual Harassment
QCI has constituted internal complaints committee to address to the matters related to sexual harassment at workplace. The composition of the committee is as under;
1. Dr. Gayatri Mahindroo,Sr. Director, NABH –Chairperson
2. Ms. Vanita Yadav, Director, NABET – Member
3. Dr. Vandana Jain, Director, NABL – Member
4. Dr. Hariprakash, Director, PPID – Member
5. Dr. Aparna Dhawan, Joint Director, NABCB – Member
6. Ms. Shalini Mukherjee, Analyst, MPC- Member
7. Ms. Manju Bagai, Legal Consultant - Expert Member
8. Dr. Aradhana Chopra, Chief Ethics Officer- Convenor
Grievance Redressal Mechanism
The objective of Grievance Redressal is to provide an easily accessible machinery to ensure expeditious settlement of grievances of employees and also recommend preventive action to minimise grievances of employees.
'Grievance' for the purpose of these rules would only mean:
(i) a grievance arising out of the implementation of the policies/rules or decisions of the organisation.
(ii) matters of individual nature like those relating to leave, increment, acting arrangements, non-extension of benefits under rules, interpretation of Service Rules, etc.
Matters falling in the following areas shall not be covered by the Grievance Redressal Mechanism under these rules:
(i) Annual Performance Appraisals/Confidential Reports
(ii) Promotions including CRC minutes & decisions; probation; confirmation; absorption
(iii) General issues pertaining to fringe benefits
(iv) Disciplinary action taken under Conduct, Discipline & Appeal Rules of QCI
(v) Cases relating to vigilance, security and termination of service
(vi) Matters of training
(vii) Grievances arising out of discharge or dismissal of an employee
Details presented in S& F Manual ( clause7.12)