The Sarpanch Samvaad mobile application is designed to build a digital network of Sarpanchs across India. This application will serve as a unified platform for facilitating effective communication, knowledge sharing, and collaboration among Sarpanchs, thus enabling them to contribute to the holistic development of villages across the nation.
The Sarpanch Samvaad mobile application has been launched by the Quality Council of India (QCI).
QCI was established as an autonomous body under the Department for Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India to provide national accreditation framework in the country as per the international standards and to achieve international recognition for its accreditation schemes, to promote quality of goods &services, to create a mechanism for third party assessment and quality monitoring of products, services and processes, and to undertake capacity building initiatives through awareness, training and sensitization programs.
QCI has been engaged by several ministries and government institutions including NITI Aayog, Ministry of MSME, Ministry of Railways, Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Ministry of Urban Development, Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, Ministry of Skills as well as a number of state governments such as Gujarat, Jharkhand, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh among others on variety of projects dedicated to improvement in quality.
Quality Council of India is headed by Mr. Jaxay Shah, Hon’ble Chairperson and Mr. Rajesh Maheshwari, Secretary General,(I/c).
This mobile application is exclusively for Sarpanchs who are currently serving their tenure in the Gram Panchayat Office. Once the tenure of a Sarpanch ends, their certain features including their profile is automatically frozen on the mobile application. Subject to admin approval, some Sarpanchs may obtain an advisory role if they have previously served as Sarpanchs of a gram panchayat and wish to contribute to the mobile application.
To register on the Sarpanch Samvaad mobile application, there are two simple steps:
- Enter your mobile number and complete the OTP verification to verify your mobile number on the application
- Complete the Aadhar verification by providing your unique Aadhar number and photograph
Upon successful verification you will be registered as a user on the mobile application and may complete your personal profile.
The application allows registered users to exchange ideas and to share information by posting content on their wall (chaupal), view and follow other sarpanch profiles, and to chat with other registered users on the app.
No, you can login from a particular account from a single device only. The mobile application will not work if the same account is logged in from multiple devices.
Your feedback is valuable to us as it helps to improve the application and serve you better. You can provide your suggestions through the In-App Feedback (link to the feature if it exists) or write to us at email@example.com
There are many ways through which you can connect with Sarpanchs on the mobile application.
- Search for Sarpanchs: You can search for people you know by their name, phone number or email. (To be confirmed)
- Use private chat: The private chat feature is a great way to connect with people one-on-one.
- Follow Sarpanchs: You can follow Sarpanchs which will allow you to see the content shared by them in your feed. To follow someone, go to their profile and click on the ‘Follow’ button.
Yes, you can ask Sarpanchs who are currently serving their term to register on the mobile application by sharing the application link (Put the mobile application link here).
Please note that only the Sarpanches currently serving their tenure will be able to join the mobile application. The advisory role is subject to approval by the admin.
If you see inappropriate content or behavior on the platform, you can report it to the platform’s administrators by following these steps:
- Find the content or behavior you want to report. This could be a post, a comment, a user profile, or any other type of content or behavior that you find inappropriate.
- Click on the Report/Flag button. This button will be found near the content you want to report.
- Select the reason for reporting the content or behavior. There are usually a few different reasons you can choose from.
- Click on the Submit button. Once you have submitted your report, the platform’s administrators will review it and take appropriate action.
If you are having trouble using the mobile application, you can refer to the tutorials on ‘How to use the Sarpanch Samvaad mobile application?’ [Tutorial video to be added here once complete]
If the problem persists, our customer support can help you troubleshoot the issue and resolve it. You can contact our support team at 0124-6040513
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, the application supports 7 languages which are English, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada and Telugu. Additional languages may be added later based on user feedback.